Transforming Managers into Inspiring Leaders
Do you struggle to communicate effectively with your team, employees or manager?
Are you asked to produce the same or better results with fewer resources?
Do you want to lead with confidence and have others respect your decisions?
Having a difficult time fitting it all in and getting everything done?
Armstrong Training & Development specializes in working with leaders at all levels to focus on important goals and create a crystal clear vision of leadership success.
I partner with you to develop strategies that are practical, relevant and sustainable. With over 20 years experience as a leader, business owner and manager, I create relevant, practical and sustainable strategies that develop leaders and improve the effectiveness of groups and teams.
- New leaders who are overwhelmed by their role
- Executives who need to communicate in ways that resonate
- Leaders who need to manage conflict in positive ways
The four pillars that characterize the core of my work are:
- Forward Movement
Forward-thinking organizations use leadership coaching to achieve strategic goals
Power Coaching with Mind Kinetics™ is an effective way to focus on important goals, solve problems and reduce stress
- Tools of professional coaching have been scientifically proven to reduce stress, which leads to more sophisticated thinking, emotional intelligence, empathyandcreativity
- When we are stressed, the highest part of the brain gets chemically overloaded, which produces foggy thinking, poor decision making and black and white thinking.
- Coaching allows for more learning, visioning and growth by building crucial connections between various parts of the brain.
- This structured approach creates new neural pathways, leading to lasting, sustainable change. You focus on what matters most and move forward on your issues.
- Leaders in Action
- Communication: The Heart of Leadership
- Finding the Pearls in Conflict
- Step up to Supervision
- Put Your Heart into Customer Service
- How To Have Difficult Conversations at Work
- Solve Problems
- Incorporate change
- Ensure consistent, strong customer service
- Work through conflict