This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protectthe misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We collect only personal data needed to perform the service or provide the product that you request
- We will not sell, rent or share this information with anyone
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and for purposes agreed to by you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- We take precautions to protect your information.When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for ‘https’ at the beginning of the Web page.
- We also protect your information offline.Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to contact us on our website, you must first complete a registration form and are required to provide your name and email address.
- This information is used to contact you about the products and services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- We request information from you on our order form.To buy from use you must provide contact information, such as your name and shipping address, and financial information, such as your credit card number and expiration date.
- This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.